Friday 3 May 2013

Nicole Richie Inspired Makeup!

Ive recently become a massive fan of The Voice Australia and I think it's due to the fact Joel Madden is a judge - Im just being honest! In true Australian style we have claimed him as one of ours, and I have no doubt we will somehow convince the rest of the world that he is Australian......in one way or another!

And with Joel, comes the ever beautiful Nicole Richie. I absolutely adore that gorgeous thing! Starting from her fashion, makeup and sweet disposition! I've recently fallen in love with her new hair cut which has me thinking I may just have to conform to a NR mini her!!

I recently saw Nicole on Fashion Star, where she is a mentor to a group of up and coming designers. She had the most incredible makeup on and I wanted to recreate the look for you all. When researching her look it became very apparent she has her own style. If not for the show and red carpet appearances, her most worn look is beautiful creamy skin, natural toned smokey eyeshadows with a defined liquid eyeliner and nude lips. I have chosen this look, from the show,  as I think it looked sensational on her. Hope you like it x



Below are the reference shots to the tutorial: