Tuesday 17 July 2012

Amazing Skin Care!

I'm sure we have all experienced this, winter is truly upon us (well in Australia anyway!!) and our skin is suffering for it - dry, cracked, dehydrated and looking a little worse for wear. This is the time we particularly need to ensure its exfoliated and well moisturised.

Ive been on the look out for products that not only feeds my skin but ensures its protected against the harsh climate. Below are my favourite skin care products to get me through:





CLEANSER - REN ClearCalm 3 Clay Cleanser

REN's ClearCalm 3 system combats the 3 key causes of breakouts and blemishes: excess sebum; build up of dead skin cells; blemish-causing bacteria.......without harshness


MASK - REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask
A potent bio active peel mask designed to renew the complexion, reduce the appearance of fine lines and dramatically improve skin tone.


MOISTERISER
Embryolisse Laite-Creme Concentre
Its iconic for a reason. This is an unbelievable all rounder moisturiser. Although it works amazingly on dry skin it also suits oily skin. My skin is generally oily but I find I can still use it without any breakouts. Working backstage overseas this was a staple in every makeup artist kit!


Creme De La Mer Moisturising Creme
The value of Crème de la Mer reflects the highest quality ingredients, the unique craftsmanship and the transformational benefits enjoyed by its many devotees. Its luxurious and you need to savour every bit of it.


EYE CREAM - Darphine Stimulskin Plus Eye Contour Cream
This rich emollient for the delicate eye area helps smooth lines and wrinkles, nourish and uplift the look of the eye contour. It is the ONLY eye cream I have actually seen a difference. I'm not delusional and I'm aware there are no remedies for wrinkles but this cream gives me a little hope!