Sunday 1 April 2012

A blush & lip colour in one!

Stila was a brand that made its way into my kit many moons ago with their award winning lip glaze. Since then they didn't give me much to sing about, or so I thought, until I rediscovered their convertible colour compacts.

These handy compacts come in 9 creamy dreamy shades and can be used as a cheek or lip colour to give you an unbelievable dewy finish on your cheek or a moisturising lip colour. All the colours are very wearable and compliment multiple skin tones. 

I thought Id be daring and tried the Fuchsia (which looks like a very bright pink), and was surprisingly pleased to see that the colour blended well and left me with what I only can describe as a romantic fun cheek and lip colour. Just beautiful! 

To apply simply use your finger tips and blend. If you're more comfortable using brushes a nice blush brush will do the trick. To keep the dewy look don't powder on top of this product. 

Stila Convertible Colour in Fuchsia. (Instyle)

And, how can you not love a 2 in 1 product? Think about all the room you can make for some more products. In true Zoe style I couldn't stop at one.............

Stockist in Australia: 
www.meccacosmetica.com.au