Monday 15 August 2011

TOP 5 Hair products in my kit….

Hmmm I thought this would be an easy one, but no, it sure wasn't!


I sat there for a few minutes looking through my hair kit trying to narrow down my top 5 products. That led to me opening up a bottle of wine and going back to the task - glass now quarter full. It was difficult because there are so many great products out there. 


My mother has been a hairdresser for 44 years and I grew up with Cedel hairspray in my lungs and pulling the set rollers out of the seniors blue rinse hair, so this blog did pull a few heart strings.


After much deliberation my top 5 products are (in no particular order) :


1. Klorane Dry Shampoo - total god send! Not only does this refresh 2 day old hair it also adds texture and volume to fine, limp hair. Brunettes try the Batiste coloured one…..unless you want to look like you've had a fight with some flour!


2. L'oreal Elnett Hairspray - I was introduced to this backstage at London Fashion Week. Stylist basically relied on it like a heart beat. I'm addicted. Without a lie I have 4 in my kit at this present time!


3. Curling Irons - these have come along way from the damaging, sizzling sticks they once were. Now, they create sensational curls, waves and kinks depending on how its used. I have 3 size wands.


4. MOP Glisten Shine Drops - Nothing gives a more polished, finished style then this. Just a few drops will make your hair look shiny (not oily) and like you just left the salon. Mine has lasted me forever and I use it religiously.
 -


5. Bobbi pins and grips - We all know we need them, if not 100!




HAPPY STYLING.