Friday 22 July 2011

Cream Eyeshadows……what an improvement!

I. Just. Got. My. Hands. On. The. New. Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Eyeshadow.


Feeling quite puffed up like a rooster having been given the opportunity to try this amazing product. It has yet to be released in Australia and of course being a lady I will not reveal my supply source ;P Give it a couple of weeks and you too can try it.


Generally I'm a huge fan of cream eyeshadows. They have come a long long way from the greasy creasey type we all remember and what's even better they have sensational staying power. They blend so well and can help create depth to powder eyeshadows when worn together. 


So, when I twisted the lid off the Chanel Illusion D'Ombre - Epatent 84 my smile grew wider to find an intensely shimmery khaki cream. It glides on beautifully as an eyeshadow but can also be used as an eyeliner with the specially designed shadow - liner brush (yep you get this cite shadow liner brush too). I'm in LOVE! 






There are 6 intense shades to choose from:


Fantasme: A whitish silvery colour
Emervielle: A peachy goldy colour
Epatent: A khaki colour
Illusoire: A cool shimmer brown/eggplant
Ebloui: A warm bronze colour
Mirifique: Black glittery colour


They retail at $48 each, which, too be honest is not THAT much considering one pot will last you a while AND you get that cute brush.


I'm off to experiment some more……. stay tuned for the pics!