Sunday 5 June 2011

My very first post…...

Well, how excited am I to finally start this!

Anyone who knows me knows I have a lot (and I mean A LOT) to say about makeup. I am so pleased to now be able to share it with everyone. Many people look at makeup like 'a mascara' or 'just a lipstick' - and in many ways it is, but for me its what you do with them that makes all the difference. Im happy to answer any questions so feel free to ask away!

Being my first post I wanted to start it with something fresh and something I tried yesterday that has since made me smile every time I looked at it. Its Chanel's new yellow nail polish - Mimosa. It truly is a little ray of sunshine when compared to our traditional winter nail colours. Im the first to admit yellow nail polish can make your nails look like hard core smoker fingers but thank goodness not this one. Its bright, highly pigmented and two coats will do the job. 

If you can't justify $35 for a nail polish - you're not alone! Don't fret there are plenty of alternatives that can have your tips shining before you know it. Essie do a great one, as does OPI and Kit Cosmetics. Until next time…..